Muisku ’20 is a summer camp organized by Partiokannus (Vantaa area scouts and guides). It is held in Padasjoki Finland July 28th – August 4th·
If you need help regarding international participation or registration, you can contact Ella-Maria Räsänen (firstname.lastname@example.org).
How to register for the camp
For international groups registration consists of two parts
- Group leader registers the group and creates a registration code for the group members
- Group members register by using the group registration code.
Registration is open until April 6th.
Read the instructions here.
MUISKU’20 terms and conditions for international guests
1.3.2020 registration begins
17.3.2020 registration ends
17.3.2020 possibility to cancel registration ends
17.3.2020 possibility to alter one’s own registration ends
17.3.2020 possibility to cancel orders ends
17.3.2020 possibility to alter one’s own orders ends
week 13 Invoicing begins
- Everyone will be treated appropriately and respectfully.
- Bullying is strictly prohibited; this applies also to social media.
- Possession and use of alcohol, drugs or any other intoxicants is prohibited.
- Starting an open fire without permission is prohibited.
- Leaving the camp premises without permission is prohibited
- All participants commit to report to an adult if they come across something suspicious or inappropriate to camp
- All participants must treat camp’s and troop’s belongings respectfully. If not, participant is liable to pay for damages and the reimbursements may be charged after the camp.
- All participants must respect the nature and the camp site.
- Swimming is only allowed with a swimming partner at the indicated places.
- All participants must at all times wear the camp ID tag and camp neckerchief.